FREE First month!
- No start-up fees, contract or credit check
- Service provided on trusted AT&T* network
- Caller ID/ Call waiting
- Free installation or conversion
- Free long distance
Pay Your Bill
By Credit Card Over The Phone:Call 1.855.963.3258
By Credit Card Online:Click here
MoneyGram:Please go to any MoneyGram location such as WalMart or CSV/pharmacy. Home Phone Receive Code: 12099
Ace:Please visit your nearest Ace payment location.
Retail Location:Please call 1.855.963.3258 for your nearest payment location.
LifelineWhat is Lifeline Assistance?
Lifeline is a government assistance program that lowers phone service costs for eligible, low income households by $9.25 per month. Only one Lifeline service is available per household. The name on the account must match the name of the person who qualifies for Lifeline, or that persons dependent; such as a child, and may not be transferred to anyone. Please see usac.org for more information. In order to qualify for Lifeline service, customers must meet federal eligibility requirements. Prior to service activation, customers must complete an initial certification form and provide documentation showing either current participation in a qualifying program or household income eligibility standards. Lifeline customers are also required to confirm that they continue to be enrolled in a Lifeline eligible program each year in order to keep receiving the benefits.
Who Qualifies for Lifeline?
All states accept the following federal government programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- National School Lunch Programs Free Lunch Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- You could also qualify if your total household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
List of Documents Allowed For Proof of Benefit
Program Based Documents
- Current or prior year's statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program.
- A notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal, or Tribal program.
- Program participation documents ex. SNAP transfer card or Medicaid card (copy)
- Official document showing the customer's participation in a qualifying state, federal, or Tribal program.
Income Based Documents
- Prior year’s tax return
- Current income statement from an employer or paycheck stub
- Social security statement of benefits
- Veteran’s Administration statement of benefits
- Retirement/Pension statement of Benefits
- Unemployment/Workmen’s compensation statement
- Notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Divorce decree, child support award, or other official document containing income information
Some states may utilize additional qualifying state programs.